Serving the City of Kawartha Lakes, County of Haliburton, and County of Peterborough.
Wood Paralegal Law Office services include:
• Small Claims Court matters
• Debtor/ Judgment enforcements (garnishments, writs of seizure and sale, examinations)
• Set dates - “Agent” attendance at court on behalf of lawyers and paralegals
• Notary Public
• Commissioner of Oaths
WHAT CAN A LICENSED PARALEGAL DO FOR YOU?
• A Commissioner for taking Affidavits
• Educated and licensed by the Law Society of Ontario to provide legal services to the general public and authorized by the Law Society of Ontario (LSO) to provide certain legal services, that are within their scope of practice.
Toll Free: 1-855-738-9841
15 Main St. Suite A
P.O. Box 1430
Any information on this website does NOT constitute legal advice and does NOT form a Paralegal-client relationship and the Paralegal is NOT in any way liable for any consequences arising from any readers attempts to rely on this or other texts linked to this website for the purpose of legal advice.
CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION SHOULD NOT BE SENT TO THE FIRM UNLESS A RETAINER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED.